There is no medicine or drug that does not contain some minor side effect with it and then there is always the situation of abuse of drugs which definitely produces ill effects of drugs however discussing on the Diclofenac 50 mg side effects it is recommended that the doctor who prescribed this medicine should be asked about any side effects that can prevail through use.
Some normal side effects that are experienced in diclofenac use are constipation, headache, dizziness, diarrhea, drowsiness, heartburn, stomach pain of a mild nature, vomiting and nausea.
It should be remembered that side effects are different in various individuals and that they are experienced in varying degrees by different individuals while some may not experience them at all. These side effects can be experienced as any one fro all or a combination of more than one.
However there are some serious symptoms or side effects that if are experienced should immediately be consulted with a doctor. These include
- Allergic reactions of severe types including itching, rash, hives, tightening in the chest area, trouble in breathing, swelling in the face area including lips, mouth or tongue.
- Change in appearance of urine and the amount of it as well
- Change in stools. Black or bloody, tarry stools
- Pain in the chest
- Depression or confusion behavior
- Fainting frequently
- Irregularity or fastness in heart beats
- Chills and fevers
- Persistency in sore throat
- Frequent mental or mood changes
- Feeling of numbness in one arm or leg
- Weakness in one side of the body
- Persistent symptoms of flu
- Skin appearance as peeling, swollen, red or blistered
- Ringing feeling in the ears
- Severe dizziness and headaches
- Severs and persisting nausea and stomach pain
- Severs diarrhea or vomiting
- Feeling of shortness in breath
- Sudden weight loss or gain which cannot be explained
- Swelling experienced in hands, legs or feet
- Any symptom of liver problem including pale color of stools, darker colored urine, unexplainable loss of appetite and yellowish color in the eye or skin.
- Bruising or bleeding unusually
- Unusual pain in the muscles or joints
- Unusual feeling of weakness and tiredness
- Changes in the vision
- Changes in speech
- Vomits that resemble coffee grounds
These are some of the rare but severe diclofenac 50 mg side effects which if occurred should immediately be consulted with the doctor.
These however cannot be listed as the complete side effects list however these are the general symptoms that may occur either due to improper use, abuse or sensitivity to the drug’s main ingredient.
Diclofenac is available in drops form, tablets, enteric coated tablets and extended release tablets. Almost all these drug forms contain the same type of side effects and should not be used without consulting a medical practitioner.
The point in listing all these side effects is to make everyone aware of the potential risk involved on excess use of this drug or through abuse of it.
News About Diclofenac:
Ritemed diclofenac price store lahore 50mg vanzare online share cost
sandoz diclofenac side effects 50mg – vomHause Mitroi
Where to Purchase Panretin Online No Prescription, Diclofenac …